Here's the collection of stuff (mostly) related to my Packard Bell 60 MHz Pentium
computer. I had several problems getting various pieces of hardware to work together
properly in this computer, so these pages are primarily an explanation of what I did to
get things to work. Feel free to ask me any questions (see my email address below).
There are also a few other assorted things I've written here.
These pages are the potentially-useful portion of what used to be my homepage at
while I was still a student at the University
of Calgary. (My computing account there expired in the Fall of 2001.)
These files were also hosted 'temporarily' at
during 2002 and 2003, and the 'guided tour' section is still at geocities.
Most of these files have not been updated since January of 2000 (except to
fix the links between my pages after switching web hosts), and thus some of the
links from my pages to other people's pages no longer work.
- A Guided Tour of My Computer
- If you thought it would be neat to walk around inside a computer,
here's your chance. It's the most graphical part of my web pages.
- My Experiences With Belkin's Parallel to SCSI
Adapter, SyQuest's EZFlyer, and Adaptec's AHA2940UW
- Kind of technical, and probably not too useful, unless you're thinking
of getting one of those products.
- My Experiences With a Large IDE Hard Drive, the
CMD640, and the GSI Model 2C
- Similar to my SCSI page, except dealing with different hardware. It's
also kind of technical and not useful for most people.
- An Old Man Reminisces
- Quite nostalgic and perhaps a bit rediculous, I think it raises a
few interesting points. Maybe GNST 341 (Fall '96) is partially to blame
for this file.
- My Dodgeball Page
- I've never played all that many games or sports, but this was
probably my favorite game in school.
- My John Wyndham Page
- I read one of his novels in high school, and I've read several others
since. Here are some of my thoughts.
- A Feverish Night's Dream
- I wrote this story a few years ago. The wierd thing is, is that it's true.
- At the Top of the Stairs
- A very short story I wrote.
- Various shareware, freeware, and PD
- I took a Pascal course in high school, and it comes in quite useful.
I'm now writing a few things in C, too.
E-mail me with this link! (email@example.com).
(This page last updated January, 2004)
All pages are valid HTML 3.2